.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Daily Devotion January 2, 2006 Simplicity

Simplicity ATC-2 January, 2006
Posted by Picasa

Simplicity is a great theme for me for the beginning of the year. Like many artist, I tend to be a packrat. I save stuff because I never know when my art will need something. My studio is often cluttered and a mess. One of my promises to myself for the new year is to clean and organize my studio. I don't have to throw things away, but I must find a home for everything that I keep.

This was a challanging ATC for me to make. The idea of keeping everything simple and clean seems easy enough until I start working on it. I often refer to my work as lush because I love to have many layers and many textures. For this card I drew upon my love of Asian art and kept the lines and theme clean and without clutter.
 
posted by Angel at 1/05/2006 12:07:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 3:53:00 PM, Blogger My Art Work

    checked out your blog and love your work, especially the faux postage. Keep up the good work.

    Donna Elio