.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, January 09, 2006
Daily Devotions Day 8-Faux Postage Experiment

Celebrate Beauty Faux Postage
Posted by Picasa

After reading everyone else's posts about the joys of making faux postage, I decided to give it a try. Each stamp features a vintage image that celebrates the beauty of woman. My biggest challange was finding images that looked good when they were that small. Faux postage is harder than it looks. They are not perfect and there are parts of them that I'm not thrilled with, but it was fun. I made them using my PSP because I'm battling a cold and my left hand is still in a splint from carpal tunnel surgery.
 
posted by Angel at 1/09/2006 09:58:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 1:09:00 PM, Blogger Linda Teddlie Minton

    Love your faux postage! Can we see some more of this?
    cheers!

     
  • At 2:58:00 PM, Blogger Cindy (aka PaintChip)

    We have some common insterests. ATC's for one, and that's what lead me to your blog. But upon arrival I see you enjoy faux stamps as well and a bit of scraping, and even digi-art.
    WTG! -- Me too! LOL

    And the carpal tunnel surgery -- yeah, been there, done that too. How crazy is that, that we have so many things alike?!