.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, March 29, 2006



What can I say, I'm a good old Pennsylvania Dutch girl at heart. Yep, around this house we outen the lights, red up the room, eat sauerkraut on New Year's Day, and eat lots of chicken pot pie. On one of my Yahoo groups there is a gathering planned for Lancaster County in April and I hope to attend at least part of the one day. I decided to commemerate the day by creating a series of Chicken Pot Pie ATC's. Each ATC has my recipe for pot pie on it and a Hex Sign. Maybe the next set should be ham soup with ribbles.

Just a note. the card on the left is clearer in real life, I photographed it with my digital cmaera. The card on the right was scanned with my scanner. I like my new scanner. It's captures my cards nicely.
 
posted by Angel at 3/29/2006 12:20:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: