.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, January 23, 2006
Recovering

What a weekend it's been! I had a wonderful artist date with my husband Thursday morning/early afternoon. Than disaster hit Thursday night, I was sick. It seems I was the host for the latest stomache bug convention. Yippee! I hate being sick and I really hate being sick with anything that forces me to sleep all the time and not be able to eat. Dreams while I'm sick are always interesting, I seem to tap into the Sci-Fi Channel movie of the Week. For those who are wondering, according to my dreams, I have helped save the world from the invasion of a computer virus come to life, uncovered a ring of body snatchers, and became a member of a secret vampire hunter society in Paris. Don't ask me where the dreams come from, all I know is if I could figure out how to write them into novels, I would be a very rich woman. Oh, and did I mention, in addition to the wack dreams, I was unable to eat or drink for 2 days. Rice and ginger ale never tasted so good.
The good news is I'm fully recovered, except I can't stomache coffee yet.

I missed a few days of art but if you consider my highly detailed, elabotate dreams art then I'm ok. I was playing around with digital scrapbooking last night. This is one of my favorite pictures of myself. It was taken 31 October, 2004. The handsome gentleman in the picture is my husband who was dressed as a vampire for the evening, this was taken before the fangs sprouted. We dress up every year for Trick or Treat and sit outside for the evening. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

I share my art to grow, please feel free to leave feedback and comments.
 
posted by Angel at 1/23/2006 10:14:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 2:59:00 PM, Blogger Cindy (aka PaintChip)

    I have enjoyed wondering through your blog and admiring your art work.

    Super pic of you and hubby BTW. Thanks for sharing with us.