.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Domesticated Geek
I'm sitting online this morning, playing my favorite mmmorpg and I realized that I would blow the minds of a lot of the little geek-boy players on this game. My favorite online game is Tales of Pirates and I play a female sharpshooter. She's pretty cool with blue hair and a gun that can kill anything. I'm a fairly low stress, go around and shoot things for points type of character. I gather up items and bring them back to town to sell. My character is in town this morning selling stuff at a market stall she set up. While running a stall, you can't really do anything, so I'm sitting here in front of computer working on my daughter's crochet sock. I"m a domesticated geek. Instead of chatting with online friends, I'm crocheting.

Labels:

 
posted by Angel at 10/21/2007 12:16:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: