.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Little Bunny Foo Foo...

hopping through the forest,
Scooping up the feild mice,
And bopping them on the heads....


What are we teaching out children? That was the princess's favorite song when she was little. Trust me, I can still hear her singing it in my sleep.

This little bunny doesn't hop through the forest commiting acts of violence on feild mice. He decorates your lapel prending to be a marshmallow bunny. I needlefelted a whole family of them for my family at Easter. I made blue ones from merino wool with silk and pink ones from corringdale wool. I think they turned out really cute. I'm proud of my high fiber, diet versions of marshmallow bunnies.

I have one for sale on etsy right now.
 
posted by Angel at 4/20/2006 04:54:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: