.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, February 10, 2006
Guiding Light ATC

Light Houses are facinating places. They look so delicate and fragile, yet they are designed to withstand the strongest of storms. Being as that I don't live near the ocean (the closest large body of water is 1 1/2 hours away, does the Chesepeake Bay have lighthouses) I saw my first lighthouse when I was about 13 on a trip to Boston. They just struck my fancy.

This ATC is for a swap I'm in in one of my groups. I used oil pastels to make the island and the background. The lighthouse, boat, and waves are really cool stickers I found at the craft store. Have you guessed yet? I've fallen in love with the scrapbook department at my local craftstore. Come to think of it, I've fallen in love with the entire craft store.
 
posted by Angel at 2/10/2006 03:36:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: