.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Flirty Girls

What can I say, girls that can flirt do have all the fun. I should know, I'm a flirty girl. This card started several months ago with the Day at the Beach Swap I did. I loved the 1920's bathing beauty image and colored her, then I couldn't find a background for her. Sadly, she was put aside for a while, until the other night when I was cleaning off my desk (Yes, it does happen on occassion, and no it is not a sign of Ragnorok). She sat on the top of a pile of stuff to go into my ATC folder and she kept flirty with me. I went through my box of papers and found this great pink background with gold stripes. What I had at the end of the night was a Flirty Girl ATC.
 
posted by Angel at 4/29/2006 12:50:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: