.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, October 30, 2006
The colors on the rug go round and round
This is the progress I've made on the rug for Princess' room. It doesn't look like a lot but each circle is 12 inches across. Two down and I think 10 to go. The rug is crocheted around a washline core. Very simple, very quick single crochet. I found bright pink washline for the core so if it does show through, it'll still match Princess' room. I'm just using recycled scrap yarn for the rug, so it should be very bright and colorful when I"m done. There's a blend of cotton, wool, and acrylic in this rug. It's very soft and should make her floor warmer to walk on. I need to hit the hardware store again soon. I can get 2 circles out of 50 yards of washline. I have enough washline to make 2 more circles.

The Holiday knitting is going well. I have presents done for 2 people. I've taken to working on my holiday knitting in the evenings while watching TV. Last night I watched "A Nightmare Before Christmas" and knit away. It's keeps me from getting antsy and eating while watching TV.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Angel at 10/30/2006 11:40:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 6:19:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~

    The rug is looking really neat. Are you just going to join the circles with floor showing through or crochet inbetween them. I can't wait to see it as you progress.