.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Rainy Days and Gift Making

It's a bit of a rainy Autumn day here. Not bad weather if you are a duck, but miserable for us humans. I don't mind cold, I just mind damp cold and windy cold. I think this afternoon shall be dedicated to coffee and knitting.

I may not be posting a lot of works in progress until after the Holidays. I've begun my holiday gift crafting and several of the recipients read this blog (or at least have the address and could read it). I will share with you Princess's Surprise. The Princess has been begging me to knit her a pair of socks since I learned how to make them. For Christmas, she's gettting a pair of pink socks knit by me. She knows nothing about them and I plan to keep it that way. I feel that Princess has earned a pair of wool socks in blinding pink. I'm suing the geranium colorway from Knitpicks . It's a 100% merino wool and it is super soft.
 
posted by Angel at 10/17/2006 01:52:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: