.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
My New Alarm clock

I'm happpily snuggled under the quilts in the pre-dawn chill dreaming about Johnny Depp and chocolate sauce when I hear enough racket to wake the dead. It seems that when you tar a parking lot with loud machinery, you must start early. It also didn't help that the section of the parking lot they started with was less than 20 feet from where I lay sleeping. I don't like my new alarm clock. Sorry the picture is blurry, I took it through the kitchen window as I waited for my oatmeal to cook.

I have been doing crafty things to relieve the stress. I've been busy working on my socks and I'm now at the gusset decreases. Yeah! I'm also working on my wrap doll for the Goddess Dolls Wrapped Doll Challange and Swap. Her name is Maggie and she's a tree goddess. I'll show pictures as soon as I get her done.
 
posted by Angel at 9/12/2006 11:39:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 3:31:00 PM, Blogger Dorothy

    Nothing like crazy loud machinery and lovely smelling hot pavement first thing in the morning.