.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, August 11, 2006
Here Kitty, Kitty

I've been busy making dishclothes for the retro kitchen. The latest is the Kitty Dishcloth. (I'll post pattern designer and link when I find the paper). If you look really hard at the dishcloth you will see a kitty sitting there. My daughter has already claimed this cloth for when she washes dishes.

In case anyone is interested. I will be at the Knit-in at the Mannings tomorrow from probably 10-12. I'm taking a much needed break from packing. I plan to work ok either a dishcloth or a sock while there. I'm also planning on spending some of my Mother's day money. (I have a list of things I want to price and look for.) If you see me (I'll be the short haired blonde with the purple streak in my hair.) Feel free to say Hi. I love meeting new people.
 
posted by Angel at 8/11/2006 11:39:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: