.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
A moment of Clean

For those who know me, they know that Chaos reigns in my studio. I always have about 20 things happening at once and I never put my toys away. The other night I decided to attempt to control the chaos (no it didn’t take a chair and a whip) I cleaned off my desktop and even packed some stuff. After my walk on Sunday night I went to cleaning. I was like a little Energizer Bunny, I kept going and going and this is the result. Yes Virginia, there is a desktop. It’s a pretty and shiny. Not to mention, the cats feel safe to walk up there again.

I did all this cleaning with a purpose. See that big white thing on the left side of the picture, that’s my sewing machine. I’m going to augment my wardrobe a little. The last time I bought shorts was 4 years ago, I think it’s time for a few new pairs. I have plans to a few pairs of shorts, a sundress, some capris, a shirt or two, and maybe a skirt. I keep buying patterns and fabric and never getting to them, now I’m going to get to them.

And now for something completely different. Fruity Pebbles Sock 2 is on the home stretch. Last night during Queer Eye for the Straight Guy I finished the gusset decreases and now I’m on to the foot. I have 3-4 inches of foot to do and then the toe decreases. Yeah! I’m getting tired of looking at this pair of socks. I’ve already begun to plan my next pair. Has anyone ever done a pair of Jaywalkers with self-striping yarn? How did they turn out?
 
posted by Angel at 7/12/2006 03:38:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: