.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, June 30, 2006
Girl's Day Out
I had a car to my self for the whole week and I managed to resist the urge to take a road trip to the Mannings. It was tough, but I resisted the urge to go and fondle the wool. Someday soon, I will go and fondle the wool.

My daughter and I had a lunch date. I took her out to Issac's Deli for lunch. We giggled, colored, and played tic-tac-toe. I have been promising her more Mommy/Daughter time and today I took the opportunity. Princess got a real kick out of my problems getting a pickle off my pickle toothpick so I could get some pickled carrot. She found it much funnier than I did. It was nice having some quality time with Princess. Things have been so busy lately, we haven't had time to just the two of us. Just a note, if you get to Issac's this summer, I recommend their Savannah Salad (greens, red onions, croutons, blueberries, and mandarin oranges with orange vinegrette dressing).
 
posted by Angel at 6/30/2006 11:42:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: