.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, August 27, 2006
My Life in Boxes
We moved last weekend. Thank you to everyone who helped with the manual labor. I've been working hard for the last week trying to unpack. We are doing rather well around here. I can cook dinner, take a shower, watch tv, knit, and sleep. There are still boxes everywhere and I can't find the cord to the digital camera, but we are getting settled in. Harry Potter, the cat, has quickly learned all the great napping spots. His feline companion, Ginny Weasley is taking a little longer to settle in, but getting there.

It's been a busy week with new school registration, poison ivy (Hubby had a very bad case of it because he was trying to pull it so I wouldn't get it), and the hunt for the can opener (you never realize how important a piece of kitchen equiptment a $5 can opener is until you can't find it).

Until later, I'm off to unpack!
 
posted by Angel at 8/27/2006 11:59:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 12:46:00 PM, Blogger cathych

    wow, that is a beautiful pic on your blog. Stop by & sign mine sometime!

     
  • At 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Dorothy

    Moving, ugh. I get tired, annoyed and confused just thinking about moving.

    Hope all is going well with your unpacking and you found that all important can opener.