.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Friday Night Ghost Tour


On Friday night, some friends and I went on a ghost tour. Bube's Brewery in Mt. Joy, PA is considered haunted and they offer ghost tours. It is a cool building with a long history. I had a lot of fun on the tour. I took a lot of pics but I didn't get anything too spectacular. The pic on the left is one of the best I got. It was taken on the second floor in what is now a banquet room (it was originally the family quarters.) I photographed a few balls of light which might be orbs or they might be dust. I did feel a few cold spots while on the tour and I had my hair pulled lightly once. I do believe there is something beyond this realm.

Labels:

 
posted by Angel at 5/01/2007 12:07:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 11:40:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~

    Sounds like you had a frightful good time. =) We believe our house has spirits. We have heard and seen things that we can't explain. Our las house was haunted as well. I think it is pretty cool as long as they are not mean or are bothering James in any way.