.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Meet Marrisa

Marrissa is a Dream Goddess. Her job is simple, she is to protect you while you sleep and keep all the bad dreams away. She likes her job, but at the moment, she has no one to watch over. I made her for the shop. She's a sweet, girly goddess filled with soft smelling floral herbs. I love this fabric, it's a cotton floral print. I believe I had made a shirt out of some of it when I was pregnant (I'll have to check my maternity clothes box.) The pattern for her body was a Ronda Kivett pattern that I modified. I know the right person is out there for her, they just haven't met yet. She can be found at the Central Market stand.

Labels:

 
posted by Angel at 3/21/2007 12:47:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 2:37:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~

    She is very pretty. I am sure that she will find that special home really soon.