.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, March 05, 2007
Tired but Happy
It's been a busy weekend for me, actually the past week has been busy. I helped a friend run a booth at the Mid-Atlantic Garden Show this past weekend. If you made it to the show at the York Expo Center, I was the blonde at the Gypsy Garden booth. It was great fun. I also had a chance to show the dolls my company, The Earth Moon & Stars, makes. I received lots of great feedback on the dolls, sadly I didn't get a lot of sales.

The show was also great advertising for our latest project. The Earth Moon & Stars is coming to the York Central Market. Starting next week, we will be selling our dolls, jewelry, and gifts at a nice little stand between Anstine's Candy and The Gypsy Garden. Please stop by and say 'Hi".

Needless to say, I've been a busy puppy. And let me tell you, this blonde puppy needs a nap.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Angel at 3/05/2007 10:48:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 12:28:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~

    Sounds like you have been a busy woman. You definatly desirve a nap that is for sure.