.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, February 12, 2007
I'm still here

I make things, I take pictures of the things I make, and I forget to post them. I'm a bad blogger.
The above image is one I wanted to share earlier this month, but forgot to edit it for the blog. My sister-in-law has a January birthday and this is the card I made for her. The flower is from my quilling calendar and I designed the way to vine the flowers together. It looks a lot prettier in person than my crappy picture of it does. I've gotten into making cards lately. It's fun and it's a great way to play around with techniques and layouts.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Angel at 2/12/2007 01:25:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5:56:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~

    Glad that you are doing well. Blogger is being a pain and won't let me see the picture. Ugh!