.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
When the Weather Outside is Frightful
And a fire would be so delightful,
I have no place to go,
Because I was sick, I was sick, I was sick.

It just lacks something from the original. We get this great storm full of snow and ice here and I'm too sick to go out sledding. UGH! Life is so not fair! This is the third month in a row that I've had an occurance of this illness. Let me tell you, UTI are nothing to fool around with. Last night, I was in the ER for 8 hours because I had pains in my abdomon and my doctor was afraid that I had kidney stones. Well, after some nice painkillers and a CaT scan, I can tell you that my guts are nice and healthy. Yippy! I have no stones in my kidneys (I was told they were exceptionally healthy) and my urinary tract looks nice (why thank you, I don't normally show my UT on the first date). So why am I gettting Infections every month? That is the medical mystery. They are going to take my urine sample and grow some of the bacteria that are living in it (urine in the body is normally sterile and not full of bacteria) so they can figure out what is causing my to get sick.

I'm tired of being sick. It's so cutting in to my art time and my sledding time. Hopefully, those who paid big bucks to go to medical school will figure out what is wrong with me. The good news is my guts are healthy and whatever I have is just a me thing (I'm not contagious or anything).

I'm not the only sickie in the house at the moment. Princess is off school again today with a chest cold. They never listen when you tell them to zip their coats do they? She was up half the night coughing and blowing her nose, so today she is going to hang with Grandma and rest.

Hopefully, things will be heathier around here soon. I have picture to show, but I need to upload them off the camera first.

Labels:

 
posted by Angel at 2/20/2007 10:54:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: