.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Meet my Winter Pets

I do believe that cabin fever has gotten to me. Above is a picture of my winter pets before they fell and died on this warm day. I was growning icicle pets on the front porch. I had a whole zoo of them spanning across the front. They were so pretty. This morning when I went to work, they were healthy and happy hanging off the rain gutter. Then when I came home, they were all laying in the yard melted. My pets are no more.
At least I still have my cat to console me. He's the only one who understands my unnatural obession with icicles and the art of growing them. Everyone one just humors me so I don't stick one of my pets down their pants. Did I mention I was training them to be attack icicles?
I'm feeling better today. Just a little tired and silly.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Angel at 2/21/2007 01:00:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: