.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Today was one of those frosty days that you just want to cuddle up inside and knit all day. However, since I'm not a bear, I don't get to hibernate. This morning, Princess' bus was late, I didn't mind the cold, but the wind just sucked the body heat right out of you. It was one of those cold winds that blew right right through my wool coat and left me feeling like an icicle. Sally, my car, didn't want to warm up this morning and she didn't start producing heat for me until I crossed Market Street (just in time to warm up before going into Market). Ugh! Now there is snow in the forcast. Snow won't be bad, as long as there is no wind.

Because of the cold, Market was quiet today. Being slow did give me plenty of time to put the new candies away. We've gotten fresh supplies of some old favorites and we're trying some new stuff. The weirdest thing we got was gummi teeth. They look like a set of out of wack dentures to me and they have a strawberry smell. I'll have to take a picture of them on Thursday to share with everyone. We also got one of my childhood favorites in, BB Bats! I don't know why, but I loved these things as a kid. I haven't tried them again, yet, and I'm really hoping they don't disappoint me.

I spent some time this evening getting ready for the market stand. I started to dig out the display fixtures we have. The jewelry holders are being sanded and repainted because the paint got chipped in storage. I also plan to give them a good sealer coat to keep them looking nice. I'm so excited about opening this stand. Please, come vistit me.
 
posted by Angel at 3/07/2007 01:15:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 2:18:00 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~

    When it is cold and windy it seems to cut right through you. I hope that you have warmed up.

    I have seen the gummy teeth and they crack me up. I have never heard of BB Bats, sounds interesting. Hope that they don't disapoint.