.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Another Day Ends in Paradise--ATC
I love the simple beauty of this card. It's a silhouette of a hula girl against a hand-drawn topical sunset. I has been a while since I drew a sunset with colored pencils. I don't think I did too bad. It's an I wish I was there moment. We had a foot of snow delivered over the weekend and the temps haven't been above freezing all day. It's not too awful out there now, I just don't like when the cold wind blows. The snow looks pretty, but I'll take barefeet on warm sand to wool socks in cold boots anyday.

I'm catching up on a few pictures. This ATC is dated 8 February, 2006 and is part of a Day at the Ocean Swap I am participating in. I need to get my cards finished and sent soon.
 
posted by Angel at 2/14/2006 01:56:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: