.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
I Dream of a Time--ATC

"I dream of a time when a woman is valued for who she is and not for how much like a man she pretends to be."--Angelvista

I believe that is how the quote on this card goes. I forgot to write the quote down before I mailed it from my studio. Somedays I am truly more blonde than I naturally am.

The woman on the card is from a vintage photograph I found. I know nothing of her other than she is Japanese and from around the 1890's. The background papers are just collage paper I got for my birthday in December and the butterflies were punch outs. I really like the look of this one. It looks like more than it is.

This card is a one of a kind original. It should be at it's new home by now (it was a private swap). Card is dated 10 February , 2006.
 
posted by Angel at 2/14/2006 02:11:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: