.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, February 19, 2006
She Sells Seashells--ATC


I love how limited my drawing skills are. I can draw mermaid tails but I can't draw the rest of the mermaid. This ATC was made for the Day at the Ocean Swap. I'm really proud of this one. It's very simple, but the tail looks great. I used colored pencils and glitter-gel pens for her tail. She also has a hand that's showing, the gold/brown colored thing at the top near her tail. Trust me this one looks nice in real life. The fishies were cheated though. They are stickers I found in the scrapbooking section of the craft store. They do blend well with the drawing I did.

I'm begining to think I was a mermaid in one of my past lives. I just love the image of them. Some of my favorite dolls to make were my mermaids. I guess it's also because mermaids are portrayed as extravagant and colorful. I love anyting that is glittery, extravagant, and colorful.
 
posted by Angel at 2/19/2006 02:44:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: