.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, November 13, 2006
I"m a Working Girl
Sorry, no pictures today. I'm working on secret, holiday things and I don't want to ruin any surprises. I love beeing sneaky.

After almost 10 years of being a stay at home parent, I'm back in the work force. It's only a part-time job, but it's a job. Yeah! I'm selling candy at the farmer's market in downtown York. It's a great job. I work 3 day a week and I'm surrounded by sweet stuff. Sadly, by the end of the day, I'm tired of looking at candy and want healthy food. I get my exercise with this job also. 5 hours a day of running around wears this girl out.

Princess's rug is coming along nicely. I"m on the 4th circle. It's fairly mindless crochet and it keeps my hands busy while watching TV. I'm hoping to have it done by January.

I have a new obsession. Podcasts! Until we got DSL, our computer took forever to download anything. Now I can download quickly and I'm getting a chance to listen to all these podcasts that everyone talks about in their blogs. I'm still figuring out what ones I like. I've put an MP3 player on my wishlist. Right now I listen to them on my puter (not a big deal since my worktable is only 6 feet from the puter).

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Angel at 11/13/2006 06:25:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: