.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Weekend Fun
This is Harry Potter, post bath. I have to have one of the few cats in the world that enjoys a good bath on occasion. Poor kitty gets dandruff and a nice bath helps control it. It also makes him feel extra soft and smell nice to. I just put a few inches of warm water in the tub, place Harry in the water, and wash with baby shampoo. Afterwards, I make sure he gets a good pinch of catnip (Harry would let me shave him in I would give him catnip afterwards.)



We spent a good bit of Sunday at Nixon Park enjoying the day. Nixon is really cool because it's a nature learning center. I found out that I'm shorter than a moose and a lot shorter than a polar bear. A local taxidermist donated his entire collection of animals to the park when he retired. He didn't want someone to keep them as trophies, so the park uses them for education. The Kodiak Bear always takes my breath away because he is huge. After exploring the learning center for a while we went for a walk in the sensory garden. I love sitting by the meandering stream and watching the water. It was like 48 degrees outside and we had snack outdoors. The perfect garnish to a Autumn day, fresh apples and local apple cider. Princess sneak attacked me with her cold hands and I'm sure they heard me scream on the other side of the county. Princess and her daddy also examined the duckweed in the pond. I'm glad princess has a healthy love of nature.

I did get some knitting done this weekend and a little more done on the Princess rug. I'll post photos as soon as I get them off the camera.

In other news, I've started working. I'm selling candy at the farmer's market downtown. It's a really cool job. More on the job later.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Angel at 11/08/2006 11:40:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: