.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, June 11, 2007
Finding Peace in Knots
It's summer time here and I've been getting a lot of customers at the stand asking for hemp jewelry. So, I dug out the hemp string I have and began making some jewelry. I forgot how fun hemp can be to work with. There is just something soothing about making lots of little knots. Yesterday I had a knot in my back between my shoulder blades, can we say tension. As I was working on the above necklace, the knots began to loosen up and I began to relax. I find lots of things meditative in the craft word. I just forgot how meditative making hemp jewelry is. Now I just need to find a way to make jewelry in traffic.

Labels:

 
posted by Angel at 6/11/2007 07:08:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 10:15:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~

    It has been a while since I have done hemp jewlery. I did like working with it.

    Love the blue cats eyes.