.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, December 03, 2007
Operetta and the Song of Pain

That one's bound to get a few interesting searches pointed this way.
The necklace pictured was a project I've been meaning to try to a long time. I've seen similar necklaces on the web and I think they are so cool looking. They just look so fun and funky. This one is from the Berraco website and I added the black beads. My sister in law gave me a ball of this beautiful wool that is a black and grey mottle. When I finished it it realized it needed a little shine, so I added a few jet glass and black glass beads. I love it, it's got that whole goth-Victorian-dramatic feel about it.
Maybe I should wear it while I sing my song of Pain. A friend's daugther had her second birthday party today. I'm not sure what happened but while walking from the car to the party, I tripped on a crooked piece of sidewalk and had a nasty fall. I remember loosing my balance, grabbing for my hubby in a failed effort to stop my fall, and hitting the ground. I landed with enough force to knock the wind out of me for a moment. I didn't' break anything and for that I'm thankful. I did however skin my right knee and twist my back. I'm sore and achy tonight. I scared Hubby and Princess and two nice gentleman who were leaving the nearby church. I don't know what happened, it just felt like I was tripped and pushed down. In reality, I think I"m just a klutz and my Doc Martin mary janes tried to kill me. I feel like such a weirdo because my first thought when I hit the ground was not if I was OK but if the camera I was carrying was OK. I'm such a geek.
I'll have to share pics from the b-day party tomorrow. It was a nice party and the birthday girl loved her gift from us.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Angel at 12/03/2007 12:34:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: