.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, July 11, 2008
Packing, Packing, and Bench Decorating
My life continues to be packed into boxes. I'm still aggressively getting rid of the junk. Will this move cure me of being a pack rat? I don't think so. I just think I'll be more willing to clean stuff out more often. One of my goals is an every 6 month clean out of my art supplies. It will do me good to see what I have on a regular basis.

I have been busy with things other than packing. I'm decoupaging a bench for in the apartment. We don't wear shoes in the house, so I thought it would be cool to have a bench by the door to sit on and take your shoes off. I'm taking my hold bench that has been in my family ever since I can remember and repainting it and decoupaging flowers on it. The bench was starting to show it's age and not in a good way. Now it is colorful and fun. The bench looks like I bought it in a boutique. I have a little decoupaging and a little painting to do, but it looks great.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Angel at 7/11/2008 12:30:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: