.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, July 24, 2008
We are Moved!
I realized on Saturday, I have this odd habit of moving on the hottest day of the year. We started the move on Friday and finished on Sunday. Saturday was the big move day. I am however, trying to figure out who has been storing their stuff in my house. There is no way that three people and a cat can own that much stuff.

I am really thankful for the help of my brothers and two of my nephews. They did a fantastic job of moving all the heavy furniture and making it look easy. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I owe you all a dinner. I'm thinking enchiladas in the fall for everyone.

Now I have the task ahead of unpacking and finding a place for all my stuff.

Labels:

 
posted by Angel at 7/24/2008 11:38:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: