.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, February 24, 2006
Princess Ballet Socks---DONE!

I always feel that when I get finished with a project that I should have some guy like the one on Monster House come over and announce DONE!. I guess it's because I'm great at starting things, but I suck at finishing them. However, I should note, when you are making something for the 7 year old Princess, she will make sure you finish what you start for her. She wanted me to make her a pair of socks like I made for myself. She picked out this pink acrylic and a darker pink fun fur. My daughter's feet are fun to make stuff for, she has long, narrow feet and these toes that she loves to spread out. I started to make these and partway up the toe I decided to play with the pattern. What was the end result was a pair of Ballet socks. I just finished the second one, so when she gets home from school she can try them one. The above sock is being modled by my daughter and no she does not really have a tattoo (I love playing with the tubes in PSP).
 
posted by Angel at 2/24/2006 04:27:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 3:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    WOW!! These are wonderful. I would love to know where you got the pattern for these, I have two neices that would be dancing with joy!