.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, February 24, 2006
Red Silk Socks


Ok, I admit, they didn't photograph the greatest. But beleive me when I tell you these babies are decadant. Over the summer I recycled yarn from a red sweater. I fell in love with this worsted weight red yarn the moment I saw the sweater. Once I started to take the sweater apart I looked at the content. This beautiful yarn was silk with a little wool and nylon added in. So right now it's cold and windy outside and my little tootsies are snug and warm in a silk/wool cocoon. I did these a little different than the green pair, this pair has rows of double crochet in them. I definitely could get into this natural fibers/handmade socks thing. It's a decadance I can afford.

 
posted by Angel at 2/24/2006 04:06:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: