.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
A Moment of Calm

Since I was diognosed as a pre-diabetic I have been working with a wonderful dietician. We have been working on improving what I eat, when I eat, and why I eat. She has helped me in many ways and I'm thankful for getting to work with her (I would not have been able to accomplish what I have without her). For the holidays, I made her a little scherrenschnitte picture. It's a birdie sitting on some plants. I cut the picture out of dark blue paper and mounted it on a handmade paper background that I then sponged with the blue. I love the look of it. My dietician was thrilled with the picture. It's just nice to share something I love so much. I'm glad she liked it.
 
posted by Angel at 12/05/2006 10:59:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 5:05:00 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~

    That is soooo pretty!!! How could she not love it. What a sweet and special thing to do for her.