.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Slowly Returning from the Dead
I'm in the process of returning from the land of the Dead.  No, I didn't take a trip to the Underworld to deliver holiday cards to the undead.  I've been sick.  I'll spare you the gory details.  Let's just say that the local stomach bug hit me hard and knocked me for a loop.  I spent Friday night on a date with my husband at the local hospital's emergency room.  Hubby was amazing and sat with me all evening while I slept on a plastic chair and he was forced to watch Holiday Cartoons.  We originally planned to spend the evening eating gourmet food and sipping wine (company holiday party) but instead I was ill.  I'm back on the road to recovery and I go back to work today.  Yeah!  By Christmas dinner, I'll be back to my old self again. 
 
posted by Angel at 12/19/2006 10:55:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: