.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, December 03, 2007
The Fairy Girl's Birthday
My friend's daughter just turned two. She's a sweet little girl who just brings smiles to everyone who meets her. Princess helped watch her at Market this summer and the two of them are BFF's. I wanted to come up with something special for her for her birthday that wasn't a) the same as what every other two year old girl was getting and b) fit the fairy girl's personality. I came up with the idea of a fairy skirt. I think it turned out great. FairyGirl wanted to wear it yesterday at the party and she loved it. I think it turned out really cute. The skirt came with a matching wand because everyone knows that a fairy needs to be properly accessorized.

The cake was made by one of the restaurant owners at Market and it was delicious. It was a candy carousel. How cool is that? I'll have to try to find one of the pics I took of it. It was a gathering of family and friends. Princess took over corralling the little ones and it wore her out. It was nice hanging out with grownups and socializing, even if I hurt all over.

This morning I woke up in pain still. My right arm hurts and my shoulder is very stiff. My knee still looks raw and skinned and I can't put any pressure on it. I'm taking it easy today, watching movies on Netflix and working of the flowers for Princess's curtain. Tonight, hubby is going to give my shoulder a tiger balm massage.

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Angel at 12/03/2007 06:26:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: