.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, February 24, 2006
Goddess Of Spring Shrine


My lovely shrine is finished, all except for the hanger on the back. It looks so much better in real life. This was done because one of the members (Griselda) of my Goddess Dolls list challanged us to make shrines to the Earth Goddess. My Earth Goddess is the Maiden of Spring. I'm very pleased with her.

I went in for my hand check up yesterday and learned I had a new problem with them. Hands are so much trouble. I have Tendonitis in my left hand. Yippy! (feel the sarcasm, baby). I was given a shot of cortizone in the hopes that that will clear it up and I won't need more surgery. That stuff hurts. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, ok, maybe I would. anyhow, my hand feels better today. I'm hoping it takes care of the tendonitis. I love my hands and I don't want them to hurt.
 
posted by Angel at 2/24/2006 05:02:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: