.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, March 02, 2006
I have Heel Flap

So far so good on this heel thing. The heel flap isn't too bad. It took me a second to remember how to knit back and forth after knitting in the round. I've learned to take it slow and talk to myself as I knit. Of course, I also swear like a drunk sailor while I"m knitting everytime I mess up. I tend to be a perfectionist that feels the need to get things right the first time. There are flaws in this sock, I will admit that there are some major flaws in this sock but I feel that I am doing well for my first attempt. Before I know it I will be knitting flawless socks.
 
posted by Angel at 3/02/2006 12:14:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 8:36:00 AM, Blogger majamom

    Hi ANgel,
    Wow, you are so advanced and productive for knitting for a tad over a year! I am about to start knitting lessons from a dear friend. Do you have any advice hints or suggestions for a brand new bee??
    Come by my blog anytime and say hello.
    Peace,
    MB