.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Making a List...Checking it Twice
No, I don't' officially work for Santa. I'm making sure I have all the cards sent and all the presents bought. I think I'm finished with my shopping now. Yeah! I love to shop, but I hate shopping this time of year. I hate the crowds. Now I just need to wrap gifts and finish a doll.

I found out today, I'm a chocolate snob. I found myself getting irritated while filling the order for a gentleman who "doesn't understand all this fancy chocolate stuff, give me a Hershey bar any day." I didn't show my irritation to the gentleman, but inside I couldn't imagine not wanting to try something new. I guess I'm just too adventurous. Not that there is anything wrong with a Hershey bar, but when you have the opportunity to sample gourmet chocolate--you sample.

Since I have been sick, I haven't had any caffeine. I know, it's hard to believe. I'm one of those people that runs on coffee and soda. Well, while I was sick and couldn't keep anything down, I didn't have any caffeine for 3 days. During that time, I think I also got through the caffeine hangover. I don't seem to need it or miss it. Will I go back to drinking coffee, probably someday. I just want to bask in the fact that I defeated my biggest addiction for a little while. And for those who were wondering, yes, I am still hyper and chipper without my caffeine.


 
posted by Angel at 12/21/2006 02:34:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: