.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, December 13, 2007
I want to Stay Inside and Crochet
Who wouldn't want to be inside them you have this lovely yarn begging to be used. They were b-day presents. The yarn on the left is Malabrigo in violet from Uncommon Threads . I bought it with my birthday money, not sure what I'm going to do with it, but I've been having lots for fun snuggling with it. The yarn in the middle is alpaca dyed by Cherie Anne Designs. I love alpaca yarn. It is like the Malabrigio in my stash, I've been happy to snuggle with it. The last yarn is sock yarn. I'm not sure who makes it but it's cotton and will be socks by summer.



So, why am I so determined to stay inside and knit. Other than, Hello!, I have yummy yarn to play with. I want to stay inside, drink coffee and knit because the weather outside is icy. I love snow, but ice is so not my thing; even if it does make the tree out front look pretty.





Labels: ,

 
posted by Angel at 12/13/2007 07:48:00 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments: