.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
The Doll Muse has Returned
For the past year or so, I've had little interest in making dolls. I just totally lacked the inspiration to give one life. Well, I guess it's another weird side-effect of the move, but I now am inspired to make dolls. I have all these ideas floating around in my head and I really want to give them life.


My first doll from this new burst of inspiration is Masego. Masego means blessings. She is a natural goddess that loves bringing happiness to everyone she meets. Masego is a pin doll. She's meant to be worn.

If you would like to adopt Masego, she can be adopted at my etsy shop or at Cherie Anne Designs at the York Central Market.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Angel at 8/05/2008 10:40:00 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: